In the spring of 2000, Hilltop Christian Nursery School was accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Hilltop is one of the few preschools that have been accredited nationwide.
Many people ask us why this accreditation is important to Hilltop, and how will it benefit the early education program?
- The early education program becomes better organized through the accreditation process.
- Accreditation helps the leadership of the early education program evaluate its strengths and weaknesses.
- Accreditation assures parents and the early education community that the program's purposes and objectives are appropriate, and that the program is accomplishing them through a viable early education program.
- As government regulatory agencies become more involved with early education, accreditation becomes a valuable asset.
- Accreditation fosters excellence and ongoing improvement as the program leaders continually evaluate their program to renew accreditation in the following years.
Hilltop's accreditation was renewed in the spring of 2003, 2006, and 2011.