2020-2021 Registration Began January 2nd!
Hilltop will begin accepting registrations for the 2020-2021 school year in January 2020. To see a copy of Hilltop’s admission policy, please see link below which will give specific registration information.
Important Registration Dates
- January 2, 2020:Registration begins for current Hilltop Families
- January 19, 2020:Registration begins for families (members or regular attendees) of the Hershey Free Church and Hilltop alumni
- January 30, 2020:Registration begins for the community-at-large during our Annual Open House
Registration Open House
January 30, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Registrars will be available to accept registration forms along with $40 non-refundable registration fee. Tour guides will be available to give classroom tours.
Registration spaces are filled on a first come, first served basis. Families attending an open house in person will receive priority over mailed in registrations. Any registration form received in the mail prior to the open house for a community-at-large family will be held until the end of the Open House on January 30th. Mailed in forms will be accepted at that time based on availability.
Please contact the Hilltop office at (717) 533-8956 with questions.
Hilltop Christian Nursery School serves children ages 2, 3, 4, and 5 years of age. Children should reach the classroom age as of October 1st of the admission year. Proper immunizations and a physician’s report are required prior to enrollment.
Hilltop offers half-day programs for children who are 2, 3, 4, and 5 years of age.
- Our 2-year-old program meets one day a week. You can choose either Tuesday or Wednesday morning from 9:15-11:45.
- Our 3-year-old program meets two days a week. The classes meet Tuesday/Thursday from 9:15-11:45.
- Our 4-year-old program meets three days a week. The classes meet Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9:15-11:45.
- Our 5-year-old program meets four days a week. We have one morning class that meets Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:15-11:45.
Click here or the button above or below to download a registration form for 2020-2021 school year. Please contact the Hilltop office for more information.