3 year-old Program: Tuesdays/Thursdays ($1600 or monthly installments of $160)
4 year-old Program: Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays ($2230 or monthly installments of $223)
5 year-old Program: Mondays/Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays ($2860 or monthly installments of $286)
- First payment due August 10
- Following monthly installments due 10th of each month
- A ten percent (10%) discount will be granted on the total bill if two or more members of the same family attend. (Payable in total or monthly.)
- If you pay by credit card, you will be charged an additional processing fee for all transactions.
- The customary two-week notice should be given for withdrawal of any student and any unused paid tuition, after that time, will be refunded.
- Financial assistance is available to families who would otherwise be unable to send their children to Hilltop. To apply for financial assistance, your child must first be registered for Hilltop. Once you have received confirmation of your registration, you can notify the director, Becky Chocklette, by calling the school office at 717-533-8956, or via email and request a scholarship request form. A copy of the previous year’s Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040, Form 1040A, or 1040EZ) from all parents or guardians residing in the household with the student(s) will need to be attached to the application.