Financial Information for the 2020-2021 School Year
Tuition is based upon which class a child is enrolled.
Cash or Check Price:
2 Year Old's
1 day/week – Tues or Wed AM = $860.00 ($86/monthly installment)
3 Year Old's
2 day/week – T/Th AM – $1,450 ($145/monthly installment)
4 Year Old's
3 day/week – M/W/F AM – $2,030 ($203/monthly installment)
5 Year Old's
4 day/week – M-Th AM – $2,600 ($260/monthly installment)
- Tuition may be paid in ten monthly installments with the first payment due July 10th and by the tenth of each month thereafter through April.
- A ten percent (10%) discount will be granted on the total bill if two or more members of the same family attend. (Payable in total or monthly.)
- If you pay by credit card, you will be charged an additional 1% processing fee for all transactions.
- The customary two-week notice should be given for withdrawal of any student and any unused paid tuition, after that time, will be refunded.
- Financial assistance is available to families who would otherwise be unable to send their children to Hilltop. To apply for financial assistance, your child must first be registered for Hilltop. Once you have received confirmation of your registration, you can notify the director, Becky Chocklette, by calling the school office at 717-533-8956, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a scholarship request form. A scholarship request form will be sent to you. A copy of the previous year’s Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040, Form 1040A, or 1040EZ) from all parents or guardians residing in the household with the student(s) will need to be attached to the application.
Hilltop strives to provide financial assistance to any family that qualifies; however, Hilltop’s yearly scholarship funds are limited, so not every family that applies is guaranteed a scholarship.